Refresh enables staff to reflect on what work means to them now, to make choices about how the remaining years can add most value, and to formulate a plan.
Some may choose to learn, grow and stretch into new areas, others will look for flexibility within their existing roles, while yet others may choose a completely different path.
The net effect is to enable staff to own where they are headed and, in the process, bring their best selves to work. With an ageing workforce, supporting these employees to prepare for change, positions your organisation as an employer of choice this valuable sector of the workforce.
Refresh is an online programme takes place over an extended period to give participants time to think, discuss, test out ideas and take action on their plan.
Refresh: designed for Baby Boomer employees.
The programme includes:
- Introductory video and pre-programme questionnaire
- Six modules, each with a video and worksheets
- An online reflection journal
- Weekly email newsletter, including relevant articles and links
- Live Q&A seminar
- Can repeat watch the material over eight weeks of access
- Closed facebook group with an ‘Ask Jenny’ section
The Refresh programme can also be delivered as a workshop series.
Contact Ance for information about fees and access to the Refresh programme